A Monitored Worcester Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Worcester monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Worcester?
You never expect to descend your staircase to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Worcester flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Worcester flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Worcester Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Worcester flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Just call (508) 283-7533 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.